Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fragments XI

More and more of these little guys.
  • A magic system centered on photographs
  • Competitive trampolinists
  • "They told him he has pancake syrup in his veins" (overheard at a hospital)
  • A character named Tilda
  • A story or game where the main character can take the colour of an object and give it to another one (whose colour the character is now able to transfer further)
  • A character named Nohbdy
  • The main characters both sing karaoke well and unwittingly pick out songs that soon become relevant to their adventures
  • A character with the last anme Deatherage (which apparently is a real name)
  • A leading lady whose boyfriend is pretty much only there to shapeshift into various weapons and tools for her
  • The time-travelling (incompetent) saxophone haters trying to assassinate Adolph Sax throughout his lifetime (seen on Tumblr)
  • Someone who works at a snow cone stand

2 comments:

  1. Competitive trampolinists sound pretty awesome.

    Haha, the third one should be Canada. XD

    I really like the colour one. It sounds like a useless power, but I bet you could find some ways in which it could serve a purpose.

    Like the karaoke one, because I like fitting certain songs to certain characters.

    Aha, I thought the saxophone one sounded familiar.

    Also, pretty off-topic, but a couple of people on Tumblr and I were trying to figure out what the Hetalia characters' superpowers would be - do you mind if I suggest Midas' powers from Suture for Austria? (I'll credit you, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I suppose it would be reasonable for him.

      I don't know where I'm going with it yet, but, yeah, it seems cool.

      Sure! I'm not sure what other powers would be suitable for him, haha. (For all I know, he may have been responsible for the idea in the first place. I can't remember.)

      Delete