Translate

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Character Questionnaire

I  completed a 30-day version with the two main characters of Victims of the Bridge, and, although there were many interesting questions, there are obviously a lot more my characters could bear to answer for me. As such, I decided to put together a few more questions for the lot of us to enjoy.
  1. What does your character like on his/her omelettes?
  2. How important does your character consider his/her heritage to be?
  3. How many volts would he/she go to if he/she had been a teacher in the Milgram experiment?
  4. Describe your character's typical scent.
  5. What kind of video games does/would your character play (puzzle, first-person shooter, etc.)?
  6. What is your character's preferred style of footwear?
  7. How does he/she feel about musicals?
  8. What breed or kind of dog is his/her favourite ("dog person" or otherwise)?
  9. What's your character's favourite smell that brings up memories?
  10. What's your character's favourite smell that doesn't bring up any particular memories?
  11. If your character were forced to start a triathlon, how far would they end up going?
  12. How short a skirt (if any) would your character wear?
  13. If your character had the chance to buy everything from a single store, what store would it be?
  14. How many minutes early or late does your character intend and/or tend to get to scheduled events?
  15.  What is your character's ideal vacation environment?

2 comments:

  1. Hm, these are cool... I might do it for Wiress (not that she's an OC really, but my younger version in Unstained is kind of my own), Laurel and my Slovakia OC if I have time. :) Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm sure some of these can be found on other such lists, but this is still another way to find it.

      Delete