Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Fan Fiction Idea #30

Despite being in the middle of another such crossover, this idea still came upon me. It would be a more proper sequel, though.

Working Title: Duel Destinies

Fandom: Ace Attorney/Hunger Games crossover

Genre Tags: Suspense/Tragedy (or whatever one is supposed to tag these things)

Length: Multichapter

Protagonist: Apollo Justice, 16 yr, District 5.

Other Main Characters: The full list is pretty much settled, but the most featured would be
Trucy Wright, 14 yr, District 5
Athena Cykes, 16 yr, District 3
Robin Newman, 15 yr, District 11
Juniper Woods, 15 yr, District 11
Hugh O'Conner, 18 yr, District 9
Klavier Gavin, 17 yr, District 7
Ema Skye, 16 yr, District 9

Antagonist: Each other, as always, and other tributes drawn from Dual Destinies and adapted appropriately.

Setting: The 21st Hunger Games. It is mountainous and features a series of short tunnels.

Plot: The 21st Hunger Games. Featuring a rather large main alliance, if you hadn't guessed.

Point of View: First person (Apollo).

3 comments:

  1. YES YES YES PLEASE DO! The arena sounds really cool, too, something you haven't done before.

    Are you going to update Tributes and Tribulations anytime soon? I've been dying to see more of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so!

      I'm working on it. I might actually start posting this one alongside it and regard T&T as non-canon. Not sure.

      Delete
    2. Sure, whatever floats your boat. :) I always love reading these stories of yours, partially because they're awesome, partially because I like discovering a new fandom (I'm too lazy to actually get into PW myself, but when I find out about it this way I at least come to know it fairly well) and partially because it inspires me to stop being lazy and write my own stuff.

      Delete