Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Fan Fiction Idea #25

This isn't actually a new idea, and I don't have any intention of writing it myself, but, hey, here it is if anyone else is interested.

Working Title: "Sunset"

Fandom: Axis Powers: Hetalia

Genre Tags: Angst/General

Length: Oneshot.

Protagonist: England.

Other Main Characters: Possibly none.

Antagonist: Possibly none.

Plot: "If the sun never sets, then why is it so, so close to the horizon now?" England reflecting on the impending loss of the empire.

Setting: Outside at his home, at the appropriate time.

Point of View: First person (England).

2 comments:

  1. Why does this say no comments, I commented on it yesterday. Oh well, must have gotten deleted. What I said was basically I found the idea really good and like something I would write (I like character-centric oneshots that involve a point in history) and I loved the sentence you wrote for the plot. I'd almost want to adopt it if I didn't have a million other FanFiction/FanArt ideas and no time. XD

    ReplyDelete