Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2014

New Fan Fiction Idea #29

I would really rather see this as a fan game, but since it includes both 2D and 3D characters and at least one OC, that's probably not reasonable.

A silly attempt to rectify the fact that, of all the main characters, only those of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney seem to have not been accused of murder.

Working Title: Turnabout Sacrifices

Fandom: Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney

Genre Tags: Mystery/Suspense

Length: Multichapter

Protagonists: Apollo Justice; later, Athena Cykes.

Other Main Characters: For the prosecution, we have Simon Blackquill and Klavier Gavin. For the detectives, we have Gumshoe and Ema. For the assistants, we have Trucy and later Phoenix. Lamiroir also plays an important part.

Antagonist: Spoiler, of course.

Setting: Post-Dual Destinies, with the crime scene just outside Kurain village.

Plot: Vera Misham is stabbed to death and Lamiroir injured, and Klavier is arrested as the prime suspect. Apollo takes the case and, in the process of proving his client innocent, ends up implicating himself. Athena vows to set him free even when a guilty verdict seems inevitable.

Point of View: First person, corresponding the the appropriate attorney.

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool; I like the title and the idea of the protagonist unintentionally implicating himself in trying to prove someone innocent. I looked up Vera Misham; she's so cute! Whyyyy would you kill her off? D: (Of course, knowing you, why do I bother asking? XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like the title? I couldn't figure out one that I liked.

      Haha, I wouldn't have killed her off, but I wanted someone from a previous game, and she went pretty well with the other things I had come up with.

      Delete