Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

Forward Motion!

So, I signed up for the Two Year Novel course at fmwriters.com some time ago, but the first assignment just came out today. I've already completed it (because I'm just that much of an overachiever... along with quite a few other forumgoers there).

I'm very excited about this. It seems like a long commitment, but I really hope to get some feedback on my original things (I'm going to do Mayflies for it) and actually get a final draft of something other than a research paper for once in my life. And maybe publish something. Maybe.

Wish me luck, and/or join in. It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Journey! Sounds like an awesome way to enhance your writing skills. I'm excited that you chose Mayflies, and not just because of the Hetalia parallels - from what I remember, it was a really cool plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      The plot's actually pretty hazy still, but I think it was a really cool idea. XD

      Delete