Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What You Want to Hear

As you can tell, I've been posting a decent variety of things on this blog. My question is, what do you like best? Seeing my ideas? Seeing how I think about writing or how I write?

Would something else be a good addition? Would you like to see me comment on other writings? Do you want more samples of my writing here? What could I add to make this more appealing to you, the reader?

Is there anything that would help me get a greater audience, as far as content goes?

I'd just like to know if there's anything on this blog I could do better.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I don't know what you could improve on; really, I like reading everything you have to put, from ideas for original fics to random blurbs about stuff. Actually, I think I like the random things you write about writing best (like, Writing Spaces and the music you listen to). But it's all fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mim

    I like hearing your story ideas and your ideas on writing/how you write. comments on other writings would go good with thoughts on writing, or in its own section.
    Samples of writing would go good with your story ideas. Perhaps you could try writing a snippet of a story with its summary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      That's a good idea. Some of them are just passing glances, but for those I like a bit better, I could definitely start doing snippets.

      Delete