Translate

Friday, April 19, 2013

Come (What) May

As those of you who look at my fan fiction profile know, I will be leaving for Asia in May. While my host family in Japan has stated they're all right with me using their computer, I really have no way of knowing how often I'll be able to rely on an Internet connection. Thus, I have no idea when I'll be able to update this blog.

Since it's still a little bit before May, what do you think I should do? Should I go on complete hiatus here? Build up a backlog and schedule it? If the latter, how many posts would be good? One a week? Two?

Just let me know what you think. I definitely won't be able to write enough for every day of May, but I can put a little extra sweat in beforehand and schedule some updates ahead of time.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say, if you have any posts you'd like to make during that time, build up a backlog (any amount of posts per week would be fine with me) but if you don't, then just look forward to your trip and don't worry about thinking up subjects to write on. I hope you have all the fun in the world in Asia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still undecided, but I think if no one else objects I'll go on a full-stop hiatus.

      Thanks!

      Delete