Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Fan Fiction Idea #13

Working Title: What Would You Do

Fandom: Hetalia: Axis Powers

Genre Tags: Horror, and either Drama or Adventure

Length: Multichapter

Protagonist: Liechtenstein.

Other Main Characters: Italy and Monaco.

Antagonist: Unknown/Spoiler.

Plot: The main characters awake in three rooms, where it is revealed to them that their protectors' lives are at stake. No one else can enter the complex, and it is up to Liechtenstein, Italy, and Monaco to save Switzerland, Germany, and France. They are given weapons, pointed down the right tunnels, and left to fight their way to their protectors before it's too late.

Setting: A futuristic sort of complex, entirely indoors. Several tunnels emerge from three central rooms, and each tunnel diverges into its own series of dips, turns, and other rooms to end in a unique room. Several obstacles, including human adversaries, are set up along each path.

Point of View: Third person, limited to each protagonist but mostly Liechtenstein.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds incredibly cool! You know I love your horror/adventure stories, so I have no doubts you could make an intriguing and exciting fic out of this. I love the idea of them having to rescue their protectors, and I think it's neat that you put in Liechtenstein and especially Monaco - it'd be interesting to see Liechtenstein have to fight for her life and Switzerland's, and nobody ever pays attention to Monaco, so I'd be curious to see what you do with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if I ever work out an actual plotline/obstacle course/whathaveyou, I think I might end up doing this. I'm still pretty blank on that point—I may use some ideas from the dead-before-it-lived fic White Room, but I'm still not sure. At any rate, I think I'm going to write the first chapter and post it here.

      I always knew Liechtenstein would be the main character, although I kept vacillating between the rest of the group being protectees, innocent nations, or girls. I think I like this setup the best.

      I'm going to like working with Monaco. She seems like the demure type, but I feel like she could really kick some rear.

      Delete