Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fragments IV

Because.
(I, II, and III found here)

  • A fan fiction for The Kill Order concerning the pair near the beginning with the boat
  • Someone with the ability to remember/know things the moment someone else forgets them
  • Hetalia-style personification of religions (although maybe with a higher proportion of serious scenes)
  • Personifications of languages
  • Some novel in a Douglas Adams type of voice (if I should prove to be so capable)
  • An addictive pill that utilises stress hormones for weight loss purposes
  • A glove with a watch embedded in the palm
  • A world where fs = μsFs
  • The secret lives of instruments left in the band room between rehearsals
  • Fantasy with a romantic element, where the heroine chooses the ordinary human over the magical/whatever love interest
  • A fantasy with an African setting

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading these! :D

    The remembering/forgetting one is really interesting! I wonder if they'd be constantly bombarded with repressed memories? They'd probably have lots of memories of people's early childhoods, too. What if they completely forgot their own memories because their head was filled with so many others - but then, maybe they'd remember them again, because they'd been forgotten?

    I've thought about the personifications of religions and languages, too. All I could come up with was that Catholicism was an Italian/Spanish-looking girl and Protestantism was a Northern European-looking boy who were always arguing but deep down cared for one another. I remember thinking about personifying the elements when I was doing chemistry, too, and quickly dubbed the idea "Alkali Metals: Potassium!" before forgetting about it.

    The instruments one sounds adorable!

    I like the idea of the fantasy one. Maybe it could take place in Africa, to kill two birds with one stone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I overheard the remembering one on a bus ride. I like your take on it.

      Haha... I've also considered an element one. All the metals were boys and nonmetals girls (because the boys are the ones that have to give stuff /shot). And there were two Jennifers that both went by Jen, so they were differentiated as "Aussie Jen" (guess the nationality hurr) and "Nitro Jen" (who raced or something). Yeah.

      I feel like it would be an awkward musical rip-off of Toy Story, but who knows?

      Could be. I feel like the romantic one wants a modern-day element, and the African more ancient... Anyway, I have tons of fantasy fragments, so maybe I could start sorting through them.

      Delete