Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Fan Fiction Idea #2

Had this idea a while ago, but a Western Thought study session just brought it back to mind.

Title: [something incredibly stupid translated into Italian] (could be changed)

Fandom: Hetalia: Axis Powers

Genre Tags: Humour, possibly Parody or Friendship

Length: Multichapter, though with shorter individual chapters

Protagonist: Germany

Antagonist: ...Italy, I guess.

Setting: Either modern-day or WWII-ish. That vague setting where all of the training things take place.

Plot: Italy slacks off hopelessly in training. Italy will cheerfully run himself ragged to successfully act out an opera. Solution? Compose an opera that will put Italy through all sorts of training exercises without him realizing it. At least, Germany thinks it's worth a shot.

Point of View: Third person, limited to Germany.

I feel like this could be incredibly fun. I'm not sure about trying to put an entire opera into just novel format, but I could be swayed. I've always wanted to compose some sort of silly opera.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that sounds adorable! I think it would be hilarious if Germany did that to trick Italy into training. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee. They both have good opera histories, so I thought it could go pretty well.

      Delete