Translate

Friday, March 29, 2013

New Fan Fiction Idea #3 Revisited

A mini-excerpt of my Hetalia rock band AU dying to be written. I feel like it might make a good opening, even if the fiction is supposed to be the whole story of the band's life.

Note that, since I doubt I'm going to write this in the first place, this isn't exactly my finest writing. It was just one little part that had enough to it to flesh out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yao sneaked a peek into the burgeoning crowd before pulling his head backstage. To be honest, the stage was better-looking—or at least better-prepared—than the scene around him.

"Where is everyone?" he started, eyeing the two others with him.

Alfred leaned back against the wall, shrugging. "Well, Arthur's flying with the fairies." 

"Now?" Yao tried not to facepalm. "It's five minutes to the gig!"

"Eh." Alfred glanced in the direction of the dressing rooms. "He didn't snort that much. Just don't let him near a microphone and he should be okay."

Sighing, Yao crossed his arms, checking the backstage clock again. "And I'm going to assume Francis is spending some quality time with his fangirls."

"Ooh!" Ivan raised his hand, as if ready for the teacher to call on him. "I can go get rid of them if you want!"

"No way, dude!" Alfred took a great stride to  put himself between Ivan and the dressing room hallway. "The last time you tried to 'get rid of' fangirls, I had to call 911!"

Ivan pouted. "You didn't really have to. I was doing a good enough job on my own."

"I wasn't calling the cops, I was calling an ambulance!"

Ivan shrugged, while Yao sighed yet again.

"We'd better not be calling the cops, with everything that goes on with this band," the keyboardist muttered.

1 comment:

  1. America acting in charge but doing nothing helpful, England spending time with his fairies, France flirting, Russia threatening to maim someone, China failing to keep order ... sounds pretty accurate. XD I know you said you're probably not going to write this, but I'd love to read it if you did.

    ReplyDelete